Welcome to the thezeroed resources page. You will find a collection of websites and tools that I use here and recommend you do too.
Every recommendation on this page is tested and trusted.
Before you check out these amazing resources, here is a very important disclosure:
Some of the links you will find are affiliate links, this means that if you decide to make a purchase, we would earn a commission. Note that the commission we would receive would come at no additional cost to you. I recommend all these resources because I believe that they are very useful and would help in bettering your life and not because of the commission I would receive when you purchase something. A piece of advice I always give my subscribers is – do not spend money on buying any product unless they would help you achieve your desired goals.
#1 Hosting and Domain Platform
Thinking about starting a blog? Use Bluehost.
First,Bluehost is one of the cheapest hosting and domain platforms. For as little as $2.75 dollars you can sign up for 36 months when you make use of our discount link. This hosting comes with a FREE DOMAIN NAME also. Bluehost is especially good for beginners since it is cost-effective.
It comes with a lot of goodies also:
- FREE SSL Certificate Included
- 1-Click WordPress Install
- 24/7 Support
- Domain Privacy
- Site Backups + Restore
- Spam Experts
- Enhanced C Panels and lots more…
#2 Hosting and Domain Platform
This is another amazing hosting and domain platform with amazing plans for beginners and experts alike. What I love most about Hostgator is their HOSTGATOR WEBSITE BUILDER. It allows non-coders to build amazing and responsive websites with its drag and drop features.
Why choose Hostgator?
- Shared and dedicated servers available for both Windows and Linux based plans
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
- 45-day money-back guarantee
- Has both Plesk & Cpanel control panels
- Migration service is free
- Courtesy off-site backups
- Free advertising offers
- 24/7 support
#1 Email Provider For Businesses
ConvertKit is one of the best email providers, especially for bloggers. It is highly efficient and allows for easy automation. One of its best features is that it resend emails to subscribers who have not opened emails previously sent. It is one of the best tools to increase leads, clicks, and conversion rates.
Why choose Convertkit?
- Create dynamic emails with merge tags
- Effective visual automation builder
- Various form types
- Offer landing page builder
- Detailed Reporting
- Fantastic support channels
- Tag based subscriber system.
#1 Marketing Tool-kit for Digital Marketing Professionals
Boost all your digital marketing efforts with Semrush. Not only is it one of the best SEO tools, but it also allows you to track opportunities and react to them in record time with substantial analytical data.
Why choose SEMRUSH?
- Technical SEO Audit
- Ideas for getting more organic traffic
- Backlink audits and analytics
- Ad strategy analysis
- Insights on social strategy
- Compare performance with competitors
- Discover trending topics and lots more
Click here to get started with semrush.
#1 Focus and Productivity Tool
Freedom is an amazing app the works on both Windows, Mac, Linux, and Android. Freedom allows you to control distractions and focus on what matters the most.
#1 Staff Monitoring and Time Tracking
Hubstaff is a simple yet powerful software that can be used to track employee time with screenshots, timesheets, & more.
Why choose Hubstaff?
- Offers screenshot and keystroke monitoring
- Easy to add time to timesheets prior to shifts
- Easy to schedule shifts for employees
- Create invoices and make PayPal payments automatically.
#1 Landing Page Creator and Online Marketing Tool
Instapage is a tool that helps to increase advertising conversions through the building, personalizing, and optimizing landing page experiences at scale.
Why choose Instapage?
- 194 Premade Templates
- Drag and drop editor to easily customize pages.
- Simple integration with popular email subscribers like Mailchimp and convertkit.
- Free hosting for your pages on instapage servers.
- Mobile responsive landing pages.
NOTE*** The above content does contain affiliate links, meaning we do get some percentage of the product purchased but at no additional cost to you. We use affiliate links to help finance the website so that we can continue to publish amazing contents for you.